Programme: IPA ADRIATIC
Duration: 2013 - 2015
Technical Description: KHE-STO (Know-How for Sustanible Transportation Enhancement Organization) aims to increase the knowledge on sustainable transport during environmental crises and improve public transportation with Information Technology (ICT) instruments. Apart from the Polytechnic University of Tirana, Albanian project involves two NGOs: Albanian Center for Sustainable Development and the National Center for Environmental Movement, with coordinator the University of L'Aquila Italy.
We have 230 guests and no members online
On February 26th 2015, in the Rectorate of Polytechnic University of Tirana in occasion to academic and cultural collaboration there was held a meeting between the Rector of PUT, Academic Jorgaq Kaçani and the Director of Turkish Culture Center, Mr. Tayfun Kalkan
Present to the meeting were also the Vice-Rector Mr. Genti Guxho and the Vice-Rector Mr. Vladi Koliçi.
The meeting focused on possibilities of establishing clear platforms of collaboration between the two institutions in different activities as conferences, scholarships from Turkish universities, etc.
Francophone Digital Campus of Tirana offers:
* Space to work (can consult published books)
* Subscribe to several databases related to scientific and technical information
* To assist in local or international scientific conferences through vizio conferences system
* To order articles or theses via the INIST
* To follow a remote master and can take part in training organized by this center.