Programme: IPA ADRIATIC
Duration: 2013 - 2015
Technical Description: KHE-STO (Know-How for Sustanible Transportation Enhancement Organization) aims to increase the knowledge on sustainable transport during environmental crises and improve public transportation with Information Technology (ICT) instruments. Apart from the Polytechnic University of Tirana, Albanian project involves two NGOs: Albanian Center for Sustainable Development and the National Center for Environmental Movement, with coordinator the University of L'Aquila Italy.
We have 76 guests and no members online
Brief history of FCE
FCE is one of the oldest and most experienced Faculties in the Albanian Higher Education. It was established in 1951 as a Construction Branch in the framework of Higher Polytechnic Institute of Tirana and later as constituent part of Tirana University. In 1983, Faculty of Civil Engineering was established as an indipendant unit included in UT. Since the establishment of the Polytechnic Institute and up to the present, FCI as a main unit of PUoT, has contrubuted to a successful history for our country. The greatest and most important works in the field of construction and architecture bear the seal of progressive and scientific thinking of the engineers and architects graduating from the auditoriums of FCE. Actually, 6200 students have recieved the degrees in different Profiles, among them 3500 as Civil Engineers, over 1000 as Hydrotechnics Engineers, over 900 Architects and Urbanists, over 300 Environmental Engineers and over 500 Geodesy Engineers. Currently, 4123 students are attending their studies at FCE, in all the Profiles.
MASTER OF SCIENCE:
1. Master of Science in Civil Engineering
2. Master of Science in Hydrotechnics Engineering
3. Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
4. Master of Science in Geodesy Engineering
5. Master of Science
Dual Diploma in Civil Engineering in partnership with Ecole Spéciale des Travaux Publics, Paris, FRANCE
Francophone Digital Campus of Tirana offers:
* Space to work (can consult published books)
* Subscribe to several databases related to scientific and technical information
* To assist in local or international scientific conferences through vizio conferences system
* To order articles or theses via the INIST
* To follow a remote master and can take part in training organized by this center.