Programme: IPA ADRIATIC
Duration: 2013 - 2015
Technical Description: KHE-STO (Know-How for Sustanible Transportation Enhancement Organization) aims to increase the knowledge on sustainable transport during environmental crises and improve public transportation with Information Technology (ICT) instruments. Apart from the Polytechnic University of Tirana, Albanian project involves two NGOs: Albanian Center for Sustainable Development and the National Center for Environmental Movement, with coordinator the University of L'Aquila Italy.
We have 67 guests and no members online
FACULTY OF MATHEMATICAL
ENGINEERING AND PHYSICS
Dean: Prof.asc. Ligor Nikolla
Brief history of FME&PhE
It is a new Faculty which offers a steady future. Basic and Advanced Education of Engineering Sciences such as, Computer, Photonic, Electronic, Optical, Automatization and Telecommunication Sciences. The Diploma Programs issued by the relevant Departments are equal to the programs of the Polytechnic University of Milano. With the accomplishment of these Study Programs, a relevant Second Level Diploma (SLD) is issued in Mathematical Engineering and Physical Engineering.
MASTER OF SCIENCE
Francophone Digital Campus of Tirana offers:
* Space to work (can consult published books)
* Subscribe to several databases related to scientific and technical information
* To assist in local or international scientific conferences through vizio conferences system
* To order articles or theses via the INIST
* To follow a remote master and can take part in training organized by this center.