Programme: IPA ADRIATIC
Duration: 2013 - 2015
Technical Description: KHE-STO (Know-How for Sustanible Transportation Enhancement Organization) aims to increase the knowledge on sustainable transport during environmental crises and improve public transportation with Information Technology (ICT) instruments. Apart from the Polytechnic University of Tirana, Albanian project involves two NGOs: Albanian Center for Sustainable Development and the National Center for Environmental Movement, with coordinator the University of L'Aquila Italy.
We have 202 guests and no members online
INSTITUTE OF GEOSCIENCES AND ENERGY, WATER
AND ENVIRONMENT (IGEWE)
Director: Prof.Asc. Fatos Hoxhaj
The mission of the Institute of Geosciences and Energy, Water and Environment, (IGEWE) is:
Main duties of IGEWE:
Francophone Digital Campus of Tirana offers:
* Space to work (can consult published books)
* Subscribe to several databases related to scientific and technical information
* To assist in local or international scientific conferences through vizio conferences system
* To order articles or theses via the INIST
* To follow a remote master and can take part in training organized by this center.