Programme: IPA ADRIATIC
Duration: 2013 - 2015
Technical Description: KHE-STO (Know-How for Sustanible Transportation Enhancement Organization) aims to increase the knowledge on sustainable transport during environmental crises and improve public transportation with Information Technology (ICT) instruments. Apart from the Polytechnic University of Tirana, Albanian project involves two NGOs: Albanian Center for Sustainable Development and the National Center for Environmental Movement, with coordinator the University of L'Aquila Italy.
We have 79 guests and no members online
Academic Senate is a collegiate decision-making body chosen at the University level. The Senate is the highest body of the University to determine its development policies, programs, coordinates, directs and controls the activities of teaching and research, administrative and financial problems and assesses their effectiveness.
PUoT Senate activity, is based on Law no. 9741, date 21.05.2007 "On Higher Education in the Republic of Albania", as amended, Article 14 and on PUoT Statute, Article 19.
MEMBERS OF THE SENATE
Francophone Digital Campus of Tirana offers:
* Space to work (can consult published books)
* Subscribe to several databases related to scientific and technical information
* To assist in local or international scientific conferences through vizio conferences system
* To order articles or theses via the INIST
* To follow a remote master and can take part in training organized by this center.