Programme: IPA ADRIATIC
Duration: 2013 - 2015
Technical Description: KHE-STO (Know-How for Sustanible Transportation Enhancement Organization) aims to increase the knowledge on sustainable transport during environmental crises and improve public transportation with Information Technology (ICT) instruments. Apart from the Polytechnic University of Tirana, Albanian project involves two NGOs: Albanian Center for Sustainable Development and the National Center for Environmental Movement, with coordinator the University of L'Aquila Italy.
We have 159 guests and no members online
Lista përfundimtare e fituesve në raundin e parë në UPT sipas fakulteteve, pas ankimimeve:
1. Fakulteti i Gjeologjisë dhe i Minierave (FGJM)
2. Fakulteti i Inxhinierisë Elektrike (FIE)
3. Fakulteti i Inxhinierisë Mekanike (FIM)
4. Fakulteti i Inxhinierisë Matematike dhe Inxhinierisë Fizike (FIM&IF)
5. Fakulteti i Inxhinierisë së Ndërtimit (FIN)
6. Fakulteti i Arkitekturës dhe Urbanistikës (FAU)
7. Fakulteti i Teknologjsië së Informacionit (FTI)
On February 26th 2015, in the Rectorate of Polytechnic University of Tirana in occasion to academic and cultural collaboration there was held a meeting between the Rector of PUT, Academic Jorgaq Kaçani and the Director of Turkish Culture Center, Mr. Tayfun Kalkan
Present to the meeting were also the Vice-Rector Mr. Genti Guxho and the Vice-Rector Mr. Vladi Koliçi.
PUT and OSHEE undersigned on the 17th February a Memorandum of technical and scientific collaboration in mutual fields of interest. The Memorandum was signed by the Rector of PUT, Academic Jorgaq Kaçani and the Administrator of OSHEE, Mr. Adrian Çela.
This Memorandum aims employing possibilities, offering facilities for doing internships, lab classes, micro thesis and dissertations for the student of PUT in the objects of OSHEE.
This collaboration also encourages new projects, surveys studies and joint researches for the energetic sector.
With the aim of strengthening academic ties between between Eastern Mediterranean University and Polythecnic University of Tirana, a collaboration protocol was signed on 17 November 2014. Rector of Polytechnic University of Tirana Jorgaq Kaçani, Architecture Faculty Dean Prof. Dr. Andrea Maliqari and Vice Dean Gjergji Islami signed the collaboration protocol at EMU Rector Prof. Dr. Necdet Osam’s office.
Francophone Digital Campus of Tirana offers:
* Space to work (can consult published books)
* Subscribe to several databases related to scientific and technical information
* To assist in local or international scientific conferences through vizio conferences system
* To order articles or theses via the INIST
* To follow a remote master and can take part in training organized by this center.